I enjoy being creative. It’s hard to sit and not do something with my hands. Some times I knit or crochet. If I’m not doing one of those then I am doodling or attempting to draw.
I keep a notebook with me most of the time. Anymore if I’m out and have to wait I would rather doodle than scroll. I doodle things from my imagination or get inspiration from library books.
My doodles are silly, very cartoonish. They make me smile and are easy. Sometimes I make Zendoodles. Those are meditative and calming when my mind wants to work overtime.
Realistic drawing is much harder for me. I will never produce a photorealistic drawing, that doesn’t bother me. If I could see some improvements, that would be nice. I bought a drawing book to help me with some of the basics. Then I found a drawing prompt sketchbook at the dollar store. At the price of $1.25, I figured I couldn’t go wrong. The struggle for me will be to practice and not expect perfection.
Sorry, but I’m not brave enough to share any of my drawings yet. Ok, as of right now I’ve only made one. At some point I will share how things are going.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Lisa




No comments:
Post a Comment